Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sunshine

The sun actually shone today.  Sunny days seemed to be in short supply this summer, we have had sooo much rain here that the lawn is still muddy.  I made the most of it though, not by sunbathing or going to the beach like normal people, no, I grabbed all the things I've knitted and got busy taking photos.




The hats look so much better in good light.  Miss E was playing with a toy pumpkin I knitted a few years ago.  I had totally forgotten about it, I whisked it away when she wasn't looking, it makes an ideal prop don't you think?





Girly and unisex baby mittens on the line, the difference a bit of sun makes is amazing.


All the mittens together.  The ones on the bottom right are the finished Badger Mitts.  I have enough yarn left to do another pair in reverse colours I think, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment